Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps February releases!



Gosh! I have been so busy lately! Moved twice during the past three months! 
We have finally settled into our new flat now... still living amongst boxes but all the essentials are accessible. Except there's not enough power points at this new place and I have actually ran out of extension cords....so my PC is set up next to the freezer right now.

Also my laptop's charger has decided to die out on me. So no laptop... which means no scanner or printer, as my 15years old scanner and printer does not want to be compatible with my PC's Windows7. Hence I kept my laptop as Windows XP. Sucks, there's nothing wrong with my scanner and printer, yet Windows 7 decided to reject both. Feels wrong to buy new ones when the old ones are working fine... oh what to do...

Anyway, enough of me moaning. Here goes some belated announcement of February releases at the Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps, starting with Leprechaun Oliver! St Patricks days aren't really celebrated in NZ so I am glad to get the opportunity to illustrate for this particular festive season.
 
I love how Kerri used this stamp to make this beautiful 
St Patrick's Gift Box! Isn't she just clever

 
Pam was SCRS's February guest designer.

 
And I looove the funkiness of Savannah's design!

Easter Bunny Ruby was the second stamp that was released this month. When Sparkle asked me to do a Easter Bunny Ruby I immediately wanted to put her in some fluffy bunny ears poncho and fluffy bunny feet! Glad she liked my rough!
Simonne fascinates me with her cute design!


Margie inspires me with her attention to detail!

 Also another little release... from January actually! Poor Tea Set Rin was ignored by me last month, I was totally overwhelmed with work, packing and moving. Better late than never though, here goes Tea Set Rin!

Another beautiful card by Simonne!

All these new stamps are all available from the Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps store so check them out!

No comments:

Post a Comment