Saturday, May 12, 2012

Sparkle Creations May Preview: Mama Charlotte

Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps has previewed their final May release yesterday with Mama Charlotte stamp!All new stamps are now available to buy from the SCRS store! Sparkle is giving away Mama Charlotte to one lucky winner, to find out how follow this link!

As you can see I started off with a sitting image but for the final design Sparkle requested for a standing Charlotte :) Check out some of the lovely creations by the talented design team!






Another exciting news! I just came back from grocery shopping just before and I was so happy to find this in my post box!



I designed this Tshirt for SCRS when they took part in the CHA 2012 Winter Conference & Trade Show. Printed is Lucy integrated with the Sparkle Creations Logo.


Check out this post I wrote previously, it shows the work process for this image!

2 comments:

  1. Love the evolution of Charlotte! Can't wait for the images coming up! :)

    ReplyDelete