Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps releases

I've missed announcing the last few months worth of new leases at the Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps.
Apologies!

My recent favorite release was the Cowboy Cowgirl combo of Josh and Chloe! Had so much fun working on these!

 Inked for final image

Roughs

And here are the summer stamps duo, Beach Chloe and Watermelon Rin.



And a couple of lifestyle stamps of Video game Oliver and Soccer Josh.

Hopefully when I have time I can colour some up... especially the cowboy images!
Check out Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps facebok page to see how the talented craft makers are using these stamps to come up beautiful designs. Below are some of my picks.




 Piali Biswas
Savannah O'Gwynn

Sheri Gilson

No comments:

Post a Comment